Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Michelle Malkin Tells a Partial Truth!

This Newshounds post makes the thunderous announcement that "Michelle Malkin's right." well, I'd say half right.

During her guest host spot on "The O'Reilly Factor" she editorialized against the Bush's administration's hopeless cronyism. But I couldn't celebrate 100%.

My posted comment:

I couldn't help feeling a lot of her editorial was excusing the Bush Administration's corrupt behavior as mere incompetence.

Though I certainly agree there's a lot of that, a lot of what has happened has been just the way they wanted it. They simply didn't want to do anything about New Orleans. They simply didn't want to obtain warrants for wiretaps (or to tell the truth about it.) The simply didn't want Homeland Security to be anything but a political tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home